Saturday 1 October 2016

October Goals

I honestly can't believe it's October already, this year is going horrendously quickly and I'm not sure if I'm okay with it. On the plus side, I go off to the Alps next month to start my second ski season (it might seem crazy to those who knew my experience last time but it's going to be different this time; I swear). I'm usually a summer baby but there's something about the air this year that I'm really enjoying. Driving in the dark, wrapped up with the heating on and some good music playing really makes me happy in the autumn/winter months.


1// I've been really trying hard with my finances and I'm determined to keep them on track this month. As well as that, I want to start my Christmas shopping soon to avoid that last minute rush/ limited money dilemma.

2// As happy as I am with the amount I was blogging last month, I think I put way too much pressure on myself and felt incredibly guilty when I didn't have a post ready. I still want to post as much this month but I'm going to make sure I don't kick myself if I don't have a post completely ready "on schedule"

3// Seeing as I'm moving back to France next month, I should really learn how to say more than "I don't understand" or "hello dog". I'm going to download Duolingo again and really try to crack the language necessities, i.e. how to beg the lady at the shop not to judge me for buying two bags of crisps every day.

4// I've been trying to chill out a little more, not in the lazing around, eating snacks kind of way (I already have that down to a T) but in the not-letting-things-get-to-me-as-much way; and I'm really enjoying it. I'm just taking time out to notice little things that make me smile, and not get pissed off when people are driving extraordinarily slowly on my way to work...



What are your goals for October?



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment