Wednesday 3 August 2016

My Summer Missguided Wishlist

rljlowe | Missguided Wishlist

Over the past few weeks, I've been spending some time on the Missguided website, scouring through their holiday and dresses sections. After deciding last month that I was going to introduce more colour to my wardrobe, I was careful not to put too many blacks and whites into my wishlist but some may have sneaked in...


I only picked a few swimsuits and bikinis because I'm quite lazy when it comes to changing them up on holiday and I'm always really conscious of what tan-lines they're going to give me! I did put an order in the other night for a few of these items but I'm especially excited to try on the dusty pink, silk kimono dress just because I've never really worn pink nor a dress like it. Hopefully it looks okay!



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment