Sunday 5 October 2014

PERFECT AUTUMN COAT






H&M Bag


After searching every clothing site I could think of for weeks looking for the perfect, slightly oversized grey coat, I found it on Missguided. Unfortunately, it was only available in a size 6 or 14. I thought that I could risk a size 6, the model was 4" taller than me so it wouldn't make a massive difference in length but it also wouldn't give me that oversized look I was going for. So I let it slip thinking that if it's meant to be, they'll restock. Low and behold, a couple of weeks later they had it in an 8, so there was no hesitation adding it to my basket. Along with myunidays discount, I could select next day delivery with no extra cost (always a bonus). 

I am in love with this coat, it's perfect for a casual outfit, or for dressing up. I've been pairing it with my Topshop TIKA2 shoes (which I've found are slightly too tight) I bought a few weeks ago and find any excuse to pop down to the shops just so I can wear them.

I'm not a massive fan of A/W, I much prefer Summer, but this coat is making me wish for colder weather. Even if I am overheating, I just don't want to take it off! I love the subtle texture of the coat, you really have to get up close to notice it, which is just right for me. All in all, luvin' Autumn at the moment.


2 comments :

  1. just stumbled on your blog and i absolutely love it! i'm still after an autumn coat and this one is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry it took so long to reply! My original reply didn't go through and I just realised. Thank you so much for your lovely comment x

      Delete